Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 2 of said experiment.

I decided last night that in order for this to work, I'm going to need to attempt to post every day or every day at least. So, while nothing overly exciting happened today, I'm reporting on my life.

My bronchitis is nearly gone, though the mornings still bring lots of coughing and junk in my throat. The prednisone they had me take has made me super cranky at school. This afternoon, I really wasn't sure I would make it to 2:22. There were 5 extra kids in my room "helping" with posters for the car wash that the Freshman class is having (I'm their adviser so I'm lucky enough to get to plan/execute all of that). Really they were just goofing around. It was loud and way to hectic for a Friday afternoon.

I went to Wal-Mart and got the soap, buckets, and sponges for the kids. Another really exciting thing to do when you're cranky. Hopefully they make some money on this, otherwise their senior trip is going to be dismal. The $455 they have now wouldn't even get us off school property.

I have to go prepare for my cousin Casenna's birthday shin-dig. Last night her 4-year-old daughter, Kaitlyn, and I made the cake. Perhaps I'll post the photos soon. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment