Monday, February 8, 2010

Since it's been a while ...

I haven't written in a very long time, but it's not because nothing noteworthy has happened. In fact, several noteworthy things have happened. I've just been too busy enjoying them to write it down. Here's a list of the good things happening right now in my life:

1. The Writing Center Training is going well. You can go here to see how well.

2. I enjoy getting up to come to work each day, because I have friends here now.

3. Still going to the gym, though not as regularly as I'd like due to recent illness and too many other things going on.

4. I'm reading voraciously, and I love it.

5. We're working on electives for the English department at school, and I came up with some wicked awesome ones.

I mean, I could keep going, but I feel like the act of listing all of these things might jinx me. Plus, Valentine's Day is on Sunday and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment