I'm pretty sure Rudolph is the one who spoke the line in the title of this post, and it really has nothing to do with my life today, except for that it is Independence Day. I never feel like I have great titles, and I can never think of things, so I just use whatever comes to mind, and today that was it. Lucky you!
Ok ... not a lot to write about. No big epiphanies as of late, and nothing big going on in my life. I'm enjoying two weeks off before class numero uno of the summer, and have been filling my schedule more easily than I thought I'd be able to. Last week I did 3 book responses, read a book and a half, ran errands, visited my cousin, went to the movies, and slept in. A lot. I slept so much, in fact, that my back got sore and I had to see the chiropractor.
This week is looking exciting as well ... Writing Project Reunion BBQ Tuesday, MWP Luncheon Friday, and party at WyWy's on Saturday. Phew ... should be a fun week, huh??
My social calendar would be even more full, but my poor Coty has been sick for almost 2 weeks. I really thought he was at death's door for a few days. He got better, and I even took him for an outing on Friday, but then he got sick again ... with new symptoms. He better recover soon, or our chances of having an adventure before he leaves for school are slim to none.
I had already gone through death's door, trust me.
ReplyDelete