There are so many things I could be doing right now instead of posting to my blog. However, it's been a while and I have no desire to do any of the things I need to do.
I just spent two and a half hours in my classroom painting, and when i left I was - and still am - thoroughly pissed off. I knew it was going to be a pain to paint, but I didn't realize just how much. The stupid edger I got to do the edges (go figure) wasn't helpful which resulted in me using the roller to go as low as possible, which in turn resulted in paint on the rubber "trim" by my floor. That coupled with the fact that I'm going to be forced to do 2 coats kind of ruined my idea. I wish I had never even started the painting. My classroom is a disaster with two walls kind of painted. I had to beg a friend to come help me tomorrow, and by beg I mean bribe with chinese food. The most horrible part is that it's supposed to be like 90 tomorrow, so it will be miserable, I'm sure.
Now, I'm on my bed freshly showered with my hair still in a towel. I would be in the living room watching television except my uncle has moved several pieces of furniture into the living room so that he can mud the walls in the dining room to prepare for THAT room to be painted. I love the end result of projects, but getting there really annoys me most of the time.
I have an appointment at the chiropractor in an hour, and I suppose I ought to go purchase new paint rollers and something for dinner beforehand. I swear, I have been to at least one store every day since I got home from vacation. I like shopping, but this is getting old.
No comments:
Post a Comment