Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Excercise Update

Ok ... I don't really remember the last time that I actually wrote on here, but I feel the need to do an update.

I've been doing well (I think) at my attempts to become more active. That's not to say that I don't have more room for improvement, but right now I'm doing it slowly. Here's how:

1. I'm at the gym for 30 minutes of cardio AT LEAST 4 times a week. Sometimes 5.
2. I'm parking farther away at stores.
3. I'm dragging myself to the gym when I don't want to go, and when I leave I always feel better.

I'm struggling right now with some vertigo which is making it sketchy to go be on machines that make me dizzy when I'm feeling good. I wasn't going to go tonight, but I think I'm going to push myself and go. I don't know how long I'll be there for, but I'm scared beyond belief that if I slack even one or two days I'll just stop going.

The changes I want to make aren't going to happen overnight, and I need to start working this stuff into my routine, so here I go to change, drive to the gym, and do SOMETHING for AT LEAST 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment