It was so muddy, we had to be shuttled to the field, and even walking the 50 feet to the row of berries made my feet sink.
However, it was very fun to watch Best Friend pick berries for the first time. When I was home cutting some up, I discovered that her favorite were the itty bitty ones. I'm kicking myself for not taking more photos of the berries themselves. Yet, alas, I did snap some of the little one with the berries.
After we picked all of those berries, we went to town and got ice cream at the Dairy Port. Coty made it for us, which Kaitlyn loved since she's met him a few times before. As we were eating our yummy ice creams she looked up at me and said, "Coty is the best crown (meaning clown) sundae maker I ever saw in the whole world."
Basically a perfect way to spend the one sunny day we've had in the past month.
No comments:
Post a Comment