I'm currently sitting in a wonderfully air conditioned house in Lancaster, PA. I'm waiting for Erin to return from an all day workshop on smartboards, so I'm updating my blog to pass some time.
We spent 12 hours in the car on Monday, and then yesterday we went shopping. Last night I saw the Lancaster Barnstormers play a game of baseball, and today I went with Erin's Mom to a HUGE craft store. It was a warehouse, and instead of departments, they had ROOMS devoted to different crafts. It was crazy. Tomorrow our journey to the Big Apple begins. We're going to Erin's brother's home in New York, and then will ride the train to the city.
We'll be spending 2 nights in the city, and I'm so excited. We're hoping to see some shows, and just be young in the city. Soooooooooooooo excited!
By the way, the title of this post is because there is CORN everywhere here. I literally just need a yellow brick road and a scarecrow and we'd be in Oz. It's crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment