I'm feeling particularly moody this evening, and I'm not entirely certain why. My day wasn't horrible; not good either, but not horrible.
I discovered that my favorite pen leaked all over my pencil case.
The photocopier at school jammed up like 30 times during one job and my hands got covered in toner while I fixed it.
The beautiful new shoes I bought gave me one hell of a blister on my heel and now I can't put my sneakers on to go to the gym.
I'm going to do my yoga dvd tonight, so I'm still getting active, but I'm just not happy. Could it be my uncle smoking in the house even though he KNOWS it bugs me and that I'm allergic? Could it be my Nana's snappy mood? Could it even be that I'm stressed about 100 different things going on?
This is the kind of day when I'm seriously going to have to force myself to do something physical. All I really want is to curl up with a warm cookie and watch television. But, I'm going to force my stiff (yep, that's right, stiff) body to do yoga with the Biggest Loser people.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment