Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sore, but still trucking.

Just got back from day 2 ... I had to really stick to 30 minutes of activity today. Mostly, I got bored - maybe when the soundtrack to GLEE comes out the day before my birthday I'll get more excited.

Anyhoo, today was supposed to be 30 minutes of easy walking. However, since my heel is still sore I made an executive decision to bike 15 and walk 15. That biking seriously worked my legs. I'm glad I did it that way; not only did it break up the workout, but it was very little irritation on my heel.

Tomorrow I'm taking OFF. I have school, an IEP meeting, and choir rehearsal at 7:15. There really is no time, and the plan I'm doing allows one day a week off. The plan says Sunday, but I'm making another executive decision and taking Wednesdays.

That is it for now ... I need a shower and some stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment