Ok. I'm posting it here ... I want to try my hand at running. I was on the internet looking up training schedules for beginners and this one looks manageable. I'm going to try, no. I'm going to DO IT.
Oooh, is this couch to 5K? I was trying this but branched off. Good luck! I'm from nothing up to about 1.5 miles when I run. Maybe we can do the Turkey Run a gal a school organizes Thanksgiving morning in the city forest together? It'll be a pre-date date before Kristy's wedding!
It's similar to couch to 5k, but requires 6 days of working. I walk/ran 1.5 miles today. I'm TOTALLY in for the suggested pre-date date. The teacher who organizes it is Emilie Manhart - had her in school, and have been talking to her on facebook about this running thing. I want to do the turkey trek, especially with you! ;)
Oooh, is this couch to 5K? I was trying this but branched off. Good luck! I'm from nothing up to about 1.5 miles when I run. Maybe we can do the Turkey Run a gal a school organizes Thanksgiving morning in the city forest together? It'll be a pre-date date before Kristy's wedding!
ReplyDeleteIt's similar to couch to 5k, but requires 6 days of working. I walk/ran 1.5 miles today. I'm TOTALLY in for the suggested pre-date date. The teacher who organizes it is Emilie Manhart - had her in school, and have been talking to her on facebook about this running thing. I want to do the turkey trek, especially with you! ;)
ReplyDelete